Excessive exposure to the uv rays of the sun for too much time leads to harm to the skin. The technical term for sun damaged skin is photo aging, and it is one of the major causes of probably the most visible indications of aging, and in particular wrinkles and leathery skin. But can you reverse skin sun damage
sun exposure is good for you, but too much is not. Skin cancer is ultimately the most severe effect of excess UV exposure, and melanoma as it is technically known, is seriously harmful and can kill you. But even if you do not contract cancer excess exposure to the sun can dry out your skin, cause discolouration and blotchiness and keratoses, which are unsightly, and can lead to a tough leatherlike look on your face.
Not to mention that all of this means you look older than you should, especially the wrinkles.
Excess ultraviolet light causes damage to cells in the skin. It draws moisture from your skin, and if you expose your self for too long over time the face will pay the price.
Of course the sun is not the only cause of noticeable aging. Certainly how old you are is a big factor, but there’s also other factors which bear on this. For example smoking is as bad as excess sunburn and can cause premature wrinkles and aging as well. Excessive alcohol intake can also be very bad for your skin.
But could you reverse skin sun-damage? You can certainly avoid anymore, by being aware of the potential risks, covering up and being careful when out in the sun during summer, but can you reverse the damage already done?
To an extent you are able to. You will not make your face look as it did when you were 18, but it is possible to enhance the look and feel of the skin by giving you better overall skin health. This is done by utilizing top quality skin care products which help restore the levels of collagen and elastin which have been lost as we grow older. Bear in mind though that simply buying skincare products that have collagen and elastin in the container has hardly any effect.
Surprisingly among the best things you can do is to take Omega 3 supplements. The essential fatty acids known as the Omega3 fats are much like the make-up of the skin oils and these help rehydrate and restore essential nutrients.
And should you get sunburned make use of an Aloe Vera after sun product to help restore some of the moisture lost during the day.
It is possible to reverse skin sun-damage to some extent if you are using the best products. But don’t forget that your expectations play a large part in this. Be realistic in your expectations and don’t expect to look 18 again.
Go to my web site about natural skin care find out how to do it.
Readers that are trying to find more info about the topic of lose 10 pounds 1 week, then please make sure to visit the link which was quoted in this paragraph.
The Lemon Juice Detox is also known as Lemonade diet, Master Cleanse, Maple Syrup Diet or the Lemon Detox Diet. The Lemon Juice Diet is a quick, inexpensive and simple way to good health. It is natural, safe and engrosses no chemical processes. It detoxifies the total body system, as well as burning of fat. In this article people can know about Lemon juice detox diet plan.
Pure lemon juice, natural maple syrup and cayenne pepper are the ingredients of a lemon juice detox diet. Lemon juice’s natural power is maximize by the Lemon Juice Diet, to create a feeling of fullness, lower blood sugar, provide vitamin C and stimulate the liver for maximum fat-burning. Lemon juice can increase immunity and brain function, fight cholesterol, and fire up the metabolism. This diet plan cleanses the whole body, especially the colon, and assists in losing weight faster. This diet not only helps in weight reduction, but also increases the energy level and gives a glow and softness to the skin.
Lemon Juice Detox Diet Plan for 1 day:
The best day to detox is on Saturday or Sunday, as on that day there is enough time to relax, cooking and eating the food.Ensure that during the day you must drink at least six to eight glasses of filtered water with added lemon peel. Drink more water or herbal teas, or have a banana with a handful of mixed seeds or a bowl of homemade warm vegetable soup when you feel hungry. Get up at 7.30 in the morning and drink a glass of lemonade. Drink it slightly warm because cold water in the morning can create gas and bloating. Wait for half an hour until you eat breakfast or brush your teeth.
Breakfast: 5 each of blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and cherries1 pearOrganic live yoghurt1 appleHandful of raw almondsChop up all the fruit, mix with the yoghurt and sprinkle with almonds.
Mid-morning snack: Drink second glass of lemonade. After 10 minutes have a banana and a handful of sunflower or pumpkin seeds.
Lunch: Mixed green bean or lentil salad dressed with lemon juice, balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Or have a cucumber- and smoked-salmon sandwich on whole wheat bread with cheese and a side of yogurt. Any kinds of beans and lentils, including haricot, butter, red kidney, cannellini, black eye and pinto beans and red, green and brown lentils can be eaten.
Mid-afternoon snack: Drink third glass of lemonade. Then after ten minutes have cucumber, radish and celery crudités, or a handful of raw unsalted nuts and dried fruit.
Dinner: Grilled fish with steamed vegetables including onions. Any vegetables fresh or frozen can be eaten. Lemon juice must be sprinkle on the fish before eating. Fish can be substituted with soya beans or tofu and avocado. You can also Stir-fry a selection of vegetables such as spring onions, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and bean sprouts in a little extra virgin olive oil with ginger, lemon juice, garlic and tofu pieces. This will give the body protein and essential fatty acids.
Two hours before bed: Have a glass of lemonade, this time with warm or hot water.
Recipe of lemonade
- 8 oz cold Water
- 1 pinch of crushed Pepper or Ginger
- ½ Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
Method of preparation:
- First of all take 4 oz of cold water in a glass.
- Then add lemon juice to it. Leave out the pulp and the seeds.
- Add the maple syrup, crushed pepper or ground ginger to it.
- Stir it nicely with the spoon.
- Add the remaining 4oz of drinking water and again stir nicely.
- Lemonade is ready to drink.
Dangers of Lemon juice detox diet plan:
Saggy skin: The skin can lose elasticity due to rapid weight loss and it may need medical enrichment to fix this trouble.
Loss of energy and sickness: Body tiredness and also weaken the immune system are experienced due to lack of vitamins and nutrients.
Liquid bowel movements: Our body balance can be upset by this type of diet and cause disagreeable consequences such as anal leakage.
Loss of important nutrients and vitamin deficiencies: Even the lemons provide vitamin C; we need more vitamins to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Starvation:Using the ‘detox drink’ as a meal substitute and reducing the caloric intake to dangerously low numbers can induce unhealthy conditions for the body.
Muscle loss: Due to the lack of protein and carbohydrates instead of losing fat, we actually lose muscle tissue.
Post-diet weight gain: This type of ‘crash diet’ will inevitably lead to weight gain once return to a normal diet.
Benefits of Lemon juice detox diet plan:
- Great reduction of weight for overweight people.
- It improves the circulation of the body.
- It flushes toxins from the body very rapidly.
- It increases the energy of the body.
- It helps in better digestion.
- It helps in clear skin and eyes.
- It also strengthens the hair and nails.
Tips and warning:
- If available use organic ingredients.
- Do not substitute any of the ingredients of lemonade.
- For convenience and best taste, squeeze daily amount of lemons once in the morning and keep in an airtight jar in the refrigerator.
- Use ice cold water when blending the lemon detox drink; this will enhance its detoxifying effect.
- During the week following the lemon detox diet program take pro-biotic supplements.
- If you are feeling lightheaded or dizzy, sit down immediately.
- Do not do the lemon detox diet if you are pregnant, nursing, recovering from a serious illness or surgery, or under abnormally high levels of stress.
- If you are fasting for the first time, work slowly for the first 7 days. Try fasting for a single day at first and then go for two days fasting the next week.
- Take as much rest as possible. The process of detoxing removes toxins that are lying deep within your body. When these toxins leave your system, you may feel headaches.
Video of Master Cleanse – Day 7 (Lemonade Diet) from YouTube:
- Sports drinks nutrition facts – Are they healthy? (1)
- Remove Face wrinkles Naturally (1)
- Mango lassi recipe Using mango pulp (0)
- Bulimia symptoms and side effects (0)
- Purple carrots wiki & Health benefits (1)
Lemon juice detox diet plan – Reviews of fast cleanse recipe
I’ve been dying to try Constance Jablonski ‘s gorgeous bronze look that was featured in Vogue China, a few months back. I’d saved the pictures and looked at it several times through out this summer. Truth is, I was attracted like magnet to this look and was waiting on finding just the right bronzer to finally try it out. And when I found the perfect product I got work, immediately !
How To :
1. Start off with clean moisturized face
I have been regular with my latest crush – Envision Beauty The Solution Moisturizer. It has made a huge difference in the betterment of my skin !
2. Mix a liquid highlighter into your tinted moisturizer and paint a thin layer on your face.
I used Clinique Up- Lighting Liquid Illuminator – 01 Natural + Smashbox HD Foundation.
3. Give it a couple of minutes to settle down
4. Take a large fluffy face brush and dust your bronzer below your cheek bones, the temples, sides of your nose and across the sides of your forehead. Run the brush now, along your hairline and sides of your chin with whatever is left. I am loving the Milani Powder Bronzer – Light. Though its called Light, the color works perfectly with my NC 40 skin tone.
5. Let them brows be unruly – adds to the look.
6. Line your waterline delicately with a black eyeliner. Then use a white / pink shimmer pencil to highlight the inner corners of eye and bridge of nose. I like Anastasia Brow Highlighter pencil.
7. For the lips I went with a fuchsia shade – Cover Girl Out Last Lip Stain 410. The model’s light eyes make for a great contrast so I built in the contrast with a fuchsia lip. If you are all for the brown look try Jouer Lip Gloss – Monsoon, Avon Big Color Glossy Lip Pencil – Glossy Sand.
That’s it ! Are you bronzing a lot this summer ? If not , you must try it sometime ! Compliments will follow – trust me .
MAC Cosmetics recently released “Digi-Dazzle” Lipsticks, a limited edition collection of glittery, shiny lipsticks in bold and unpredictable colors. I was extremely curious about these lipsticks because I love MAC Dazzleglass lip gloss, but sometimes, you just want the formula and finish of a lipstick instead. These lipsticks have a similar effect as the Dazzleglass lip gloss, but with a lipstick finish, making them bold but sophisticated. To see swatches of “Hot Sass,” “Naughty You,” and “Liquid Lurex,”
I had a very difficult time choosing which Digi-Dazzle Lipsticks I wanted after swatching them at the MAC Counter. Let’s just say – I wanted one of every single one! I eventually narrowed it down to three that I thought would be the most wearable for me throughout all seasons, and I chose “Liquid Lurex,” “Naughty You,” and “Hot Sass.”
Naughty You is a hot neon berry pink with tons of dazzle and sparkle. I absolutely love this shade because while it is bright, it’s also extremely flattering. If I am wearing a hot pink lipstick, I typically plan the rest of my makeup and look around it because it is the star of the show. Naughty You has the ability to be sheer, and it can be layered for dramatic hot pink color, or applied lightly for a pretty berry pink wash of color.
Hands down, the best thing about these lipsticks is the finish. It is quite sheer, but buildable, allowing you to layer the color for dramatic pigmentation, or apply lightly for sheer, natural color. The glittery finish is also gorgeously fun and feels a lot more “mature” on your lips in lipstick form, rather than wearing a glitter gloss. These lipsticks will inevitably be a hit or miss with beauty lovers, depending on your overall lip color and formula preference.
MAC Cosmetics Digi-Dazzle Lipsticks are limited edition, available in thirteen gorgeous shades, and retail for $14.50 each at your local MAC Counter.
MAC Cosmetics Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara has a double-effect for your peepers! Haute & Naughty Lash is a two-in-one mascara that lets you choose if you want lashes to be natural, or more dramatic, all in one tube. To see how this unique mascara works,
- Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara is an extremely unique product of its kind. It allows you to twist the mascara tube open to reveal two different mascara wands, for two completely different effects on your lashes. Untwist the pink part of the mascara tube to reveal a mascara wand that will give you natural, toned-down eyelashes. Untwist both the pink and the purple part of the mascara tube to reveal a double, “pumped-up” mascara wand that will give you dramatic, voluminous eyelashes. The idea behind this product is fabulous, giving you a great tool to travel with and tote around without having to carry multiple products. MAC, of course, houses this product in gorgeous, fun packaging, with a hot pink and purple glitter “handle” to distinguish between the two effects.
The pink wand on Haute & Naughty Lash is thinner, and has less bristles on it than the purple and the pink wand together, giving you a more natural look.
The pink wand alone (the “daytime” look) really gave me great results. It separated each lash perfectly, and gave me just the right amount of length and volume. It looks natural, but still plays up your eyes. I was very pleased with the results of the “daytime” wand.
The purple wand combined with the pink wand (the “nighttime” look) created a much more dramatic, voluminous, lengthening effect to my lashes. I did feel like this one clumped easily, though, and I actually preferred just the pink wand to both wands together.
Overall, I liked this mascara, and I like the convenience of a two-in-one product. MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara retails for $18 and can be found at your local MAC counter, or online by clicking this link .
Was this post helpful?
form , or .
This time its pink ! A flirty and sweet shade that’ll show up on any skin tone !
Loreal HIP Eyeshadow – Sculpted
NYX Eyeshadow – Hot Pink Glitter
Rimmel Spark It up Eyeliner – Ultra Violet
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
Hard Candy Walk The Line Eyeliner – Night Sky
How To :
1. Prep your lids with concealer if needed and set it with powder.
2. Apply the pink shade from HIP duo all over the lid.
3. Go over the outer rim of the HIP shadow with the NYX Hot Pink Glitter shadow – use a fluffy blending brush.
4. Line lower waterline with Rimmel Eyeliner pencil – ultraviolet and the upper lash line with Hard Candy eyeliner (optional)
5. Finish off with mascara !
Pair with a soft pink blush like NYC Mosaic Blush – Pink Berry
Chapstick or clear gloss should be good but for a pinkier look go for a like Rimmel Airy Fairy Lipstick !
Chanel says, “It’s fall. Time to go to work.”
Well, it’s official. Elvis and summer have left the building. They walked out the back door, the one by the loading dock, and met for brewskies down at the Harvest Moon, you know, that little pub where all the classic fall nail colors hang out after work.
Every fall I pack up my warm weather must-haves — my neon nail polishes, fuchsia glosses, booty shorts with “I heart the Jersey Shore” written across the back (kidding!) to make room for autumn’s awesome goodies. This year, I’m clearing space for a couple of real workin’ stiffs called Steel (a shimmery gunmetal gray) and Strong (a shimmery blackened plum), Chanel’s two new SoHo Le Vernis nail polishes for fall ($23 each).
Why do autumn leaves make me want to paint mah talons with darker colors? Is it a cavewoman thing? Who knows, but if you like the look of dark fall nails, feast your Bette Davis eyes on these.
Next Page »